The claims settlement officer in your country will verify the information and take all necessary steps to negotiate the settlement of your claim. To find out if this insurer has a national representative in your country, please contact the national green card office/centre. Inform the police if you have an accident with a driver who is not insured or who leaves the scene of the accident. Your insurance can also advise you. The form requires the parties to exchange information, agree on the basic circumstances of the accident, including a sketch, and sign the form. The information provided does not require either party to accept responsibility. .